9,518 notes | Reblogged: (via
that-one-nerdgirl asked: Share ten facts about yourself and then pass this onto your ten favourite followers :)
1) im finishing my first semester of college and it almost killed me (I even had to postpone responding to this because i was so burnt out i couldnt even think of 10 facts about myself >.>)
2) I dress in lolita whenever I can :3
3) I effing love tea!!!
4) I love anything creative (drawing, crocheting, playng instruments, cooking)
5)Im addicted to AMV’s
6)Im dominican but i cant speak much spanish
7)I can NEVER get enough sleep. if i was allowed to sleep for days I would but the dog must be walked
8)Im a total health/science geek
9) i am the epitome of eating with your eyes
10) im really into instrumental music right now
College kids literally don’t care about walking in the way of cars at school because we’re like “hit me i don’t care pay my tuition.
187,901 notes | Reblogged: (via
important harajuku fashion
i love how like
english-speaking people wear east-asian words on their clothes because they can’t read it naturally and it “looks cool”
and east-asian people do the Same Exact Thing with English words
it’s so great
im not even kidding i would pay good money for a WHAT t-shirt
Why get a WHAT shirt when you can get a condensation one?
76,567 notes | Reblogged: (via
On Periods: Let’s put this shit to bed right now: Women don’t lose their minds when they have period-related irritability. It doesn’t lower their ability to reason; it lowers their patience and, hence, tolerance for bullshit. If an issue comes up a lot during “that time of the month,” that doesn’t mean she only cares about it once a month; it means she’s bothered by it all the time and lacks the capacity, once a month, to shove it down and bury it beneath six gulps of willful silence.
152,005 notes | Reblogged: (via